A new issue of Renaissance, our monthly e-journal, is released on July 21, 2021.
The new issue of Renaissance, the monthly e-journal of AuroBharati explores two inter-related themes. One has to do with Choice and Wisdom, related to which is the faculty of viveka, the intuitive discriminating reason which is developed by a purification of the organs of thought and knowledge. All effort and progress toward true knowledge and wisdom is possible only by the grace of the Guru, which is our second theme for this issue, especially chosen to mark the occasion of Guru Purnima.
Highlights of this issue include (clickable links):
- Choose Wisely, Grow in Knowledge & Surrender to the Guru
- “At Every Minute One Has to Choose” (The Mother)
- Three Boons – A Tale of Choice & Wisdom (Manoj Das)
- A Very Modern Guru – Divine Humour (Nirodbaran)
- Sri Aurobindo on Isha Upanishad – 1 (M.P. Pandit)
- A Story on Viveka and Mohini Avatār
- Sri Aurobindo on Ācāra, Vicāra, Viveka, Jñāna
- Insights from Sri Aurobindo on Guru-shishya Parampara
- A Conversation on Dharma, Shāstra and Future Society (Video)
- Sādhanā for India