A special expanded issue of Renaissance, our monthly e-journal, is released on August 15, 2021.
Greetings for this very special Darshan day, August 15, 2021, which marks the beginning of a year-long celebration of Sri Aurobindo’s 150th birthday and 75th anniversary of India’s political independence. At AuroBharati, we are celebrating this special occasion by dedicating the next 12 issues of our monthly e-journal Renaissance to explore the 12 attributes that the Mother has identified as soul-powers necessary for full manifestation of Her Work. We begin with Sincerity in this special issue.
Whether it is traversing the inner or the outer paths of our journeys, sincerity is the biggest safeguard if we seek true progress. As Sri Aurobindo reminds us — what is true of the individual, is also true of the nation. This is a day when we must reflect on how sincere we are as a nation — sincere in our work for the nation, sincere in our thoughts toward the nation, sincere in our effort to identify with the nation-soul of India.
Explore the issue with a variety of inspiring content. We welcome your feedback and suggestions.
Highlights of this issue include (clickable links):
- “All That is True and Sincere Will Always be Kept” (Editorial)
- Sri Aurobindo – Glimpses of His Life (Film – in English and Sanskrit)
- “Let Your Sincerity and Surrender be Genuine and Entire”
- The Life of Nationalism: When Sri Aurobindo Invoked Sri Krishna
- August 15 – Its World-Significance (Amal Kiran)
- Inculcating Sincerity in Children: Guidance for Parents and Teachers
- Of Animals, Kings, Pundits & Rishis: Sincerity Stories as Told by the Mother
- Sri Aurobindo on Isha Upanishad – 2 (M.P. Pandit)
- A Conversation on Indian History in Indian Education (Video)
- Book Excerpts – ‘History and Culture of India: A New Approach’ (Kittu Reddy)
- Sincerity in Social-Political Life: Some Words of the Mother
- Sādhanā – An Audio-visual Meditation on Sincerity
- Digital Exhibits: India, Our Mother Sincerity and Religion
- Digital Exhibits: Sri Aurobindo and August 15 भवतु भारतम्