India’s Cultural Heritage
Exploring a perspective based on the deeper Indian vision and looks at culture as a source of development, pragmatic implications of this Indian perspective for motivation, human development and nation-building.
- Develop a rich appreciation of the ancient Indian civilisational history.
- Understand the meaning of culture from an Indian perspective.
- Comprehend the value of culture in human life, as per the deeper Indian vision.
- Recognise the value of studying India’s cultural past in the present age as a means to inspire the present and future generations.
- Develop a sensitive appreciation that India is not merely a piece of earth but a power, with a unique inner nature (svabhava) and purpose to fulfil (svadharma).