- Yoga of the Indian Nation, a special issue – November 2023. See HERE.
- Money and Yoga – March 2023 issue. See HERE
- Conscious Parenting special issue of Renaissance – September 2022
- An article by Dr. Beloo Mehra presenting a wide view of various Indian cultural forms from classical literature to folk theatre to modern audio-visual forms which suggests that Rām-kathā continues to thrive as an important influence despite the outer hybridity in Indian popular cultural landscape. READ HERE.
- The Mother’s clear insight into the truth that must be at the basis of a true and authentic man-woman relationship. READ HERE.
- Written in response to a disciple’s query about a particular statement of Gandhi, this letter of Sri Aurobindo strongly emphasises the need to develop a deeper and wider understanding of truth that is beyond mental-moral-ethical ideals. READ HERE.
- Sri Aurobindo’s enthralling explanation of the sacred origins of Indian nationalism, the conditions in which it grew, and why it is highly significant for our times, more than 113 years later.
- An important conversation on a topic highly significant for our times – ‘Yoga and Cultural Misappropriation’ with Yogacharya Dr. Ananda Bhavanani. READ HERE.
- A reflective look at selected insights from Nolini Kanta Gupta’s book ‘About Woman’ with a focus on the issues of equality, freedom and education for girls and women. READ the essay by Dr. Beloo Mehra HERE.
- Book Review – Thank you India: A German Woman’s Journey to the Wisdom of Yoga
READ the review by Dr. Beloo Mehra HERE.